What is Life Coaching?
The aim of life coaching is to help you get what you want out of life. It's different from therapy in the sense that you aren't examining the past as much as you are creating the life you want to live now! Your life coach is there to help you get crystal clear about the life you desire and to step into the version of yourself who gets to have it.
As your personal coach, to help you discover what it is that you really want and help you to uncover whatever is getting in the way of your having it now. Once you are crystal clear on the life you want, we will begin the transformational work of getting you to realizing it for yourself.
You get out of coaching what you put into it. You have to want it enough to be willing to allow yourself to have it. True transformation requires an investment in yourself. And you deserve it!
What to expect
- Each coaching session is 60 minutes in length. We will meet weekly or bi-monthly via Zoom.
- Once we have established your true desire, we will get you crystal clear on your goal.
- You will receive homework that aligns with your life-style to keep you steadily moving forward.
- I provide a safe, judgement-free space for breakthroughs to take place.
- Make sure to sign up for the complimentary 30-minute strategy session which you will find quite helpful in determining if my coaching style is for you.
Working with me, you will get clear about what it is you want and together we will put together a workable plan on how to get there. It is closer than you might think. In fact, it's inside of you already. Let's go get it!
Having a life coach is like having your own personal trainer for your life. And a cheerleader to boot!
What will you need to go on this journey?
You simply need the willingness and the desire for positive change
I work with clients who are ready for a change. Why? Because if you are not ready, nothing is going to happen! You get out of it what you put into it. A coach is your support and your guide, but it's you that has to put one foot in front of the other.
What is a strategy call?
The strategy call is a free 30-minute mini-session. During the call we will take a look at what is going on for you in your life right now and I will share with you a little bit about what I do that might help you in your current situation. You are sure to walk away from this short session with more insight than you walked in with. Book it! You won't regret it!