What is Life Coaching?
- The aim of life coaching is to help you get what you want out of life. In a nutshell, life-coaching will help you figure out what you want and help you strategize the best way for you to achieve it. Your life coach isn’t there to fix your life, but rather to help guide you in the direction you want to go and give you the tools you need to bring your vision to fruition. Working with me, we will create an action plan that will help you close the gap from where you are to where you want to be.
- Life coaching can help you discover many of the obstacles that can tend to sabotage your progress. This could be anything from behavior patterns or triggers that may be affecting your ability to move forward. During our one-on-one coaching sessions, we will work to overcome these patterns you can step into who you want to be.
- You get out of coaching what you put into it. You cannot expect to point-A to point-B without moving. We will put together a roadmap with all the action steps you need to take. It is up to you to take them.
What to expect
- Each coaching session is 45-60 minutes in length. We will meet bi-weekly for 3 months via Zoom or phone.
- Before your first session, you will receive a welcome packet that includes a questionnaire for you to complete. Taking your time with this process will help us to maximize our time together at your first session.
- Once we have established your goals, we will get to work on constructing a detailed plan of action. You will receive homework to complete between sessions to keep you steadily moving forward.
- I provide a safe, judgement-free space for your transformation to take place.
- Make sure to sign up for the complimentary 30-minute strategy session which you will find quite helpful in determining if my coaching style is for you.
Working with me, you will get clear about what it is you want and together we will put together a workable plan on how to get there. It is closer than you might think. In fact, it's inside of you already. Let's go get it!
Having a life coach is like having your own personal trainer for your life. And a cheerleader to boot!
What will you need to go on this journey?
You simply need the willingness and the desire for positive change
I work with clients who are ready for a change. Why? Because if you are not ready, nothing is going to happen! You get out of it what you put into it. A coach is your support and your guide, but it's you that has to put one foot in front of the other.
What is a strategy call?
The strategy call is a free 30-minute mini-session. During the call we will take a look at what is going on for you in your life right now and I will share with you a little bit about what I do that might help you in your current situation. You are sure to walk away from this short session with more insight than you walked in with. Book it! You won't regret it!